Monday, November 23, 2009

The wake up call.




These past few days, I was trying to get rid of my boyfriend because he puts me into a lot of stress. I hate him being too childish and over protective. I even thought of breaking up with him so we could be independent from each other.

Last Friday, he was AGAIN engaged into a fight with a stranger.A trouble started from the "parking space" issue. I don't really know the whole story yet but I know it wasn't really serious.. He had a broken rib. And ummm, yes.. He needed to undergo a minor operation.

I was in deep depression. Things have been really tough for me lately and here we go again, another problem. Another cause of my depression.

I was on my way to school a while ago. I rode a bus, while I am inside it. Things have been running in my mind... that I need my boyfriend more than anything else. That, I really love him. Maybe I just got tired. Who doesn't, right? It is a normal thing... that I can't bare to lose him. I miss it when he keeps on calling me and asks me where am I, who I am with.. bla, bla, bla. I miss it when he wants me to baby him. I realized.. that I actually love him being childish and over protective. This must be a wake up call for me and I am very thankful God listened to all my prayers. He's okay now, by the way. He called me up a while ago. Just hoping for a fast recovery.




No comments:

Post a Comment