Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lord, hear me.



Pretty much, my day was bad. My boyfriend was rushed into the hospital by his dad because he fainted in their office. Maybe out of stress, I don't know. I haven't talk to him yet because he was confined for tonight, I don't know till when. I feel bad because his dad was so mad and told brent that he's already grew tired taking care of him. I was like "what the F! It is not Brent's fault that he gets sick most of the time.Who in the world would choose to be ill, right?" I just don't understand. If he only knew, Brent would do anything for them. I am trying to understand his dad. Maybe he is stressed out and problematic, but who isn't? Everyone has problems. We shouldn't say something like that. When our friend told us what Brent's dad told him.. I bursted into tears. If I only have enough money and courage to fully take care of him, I would. *sigh* I really don't know what to do. I don't know the whole story yet but hope everything will turn out fine soon. The doctor told them that Brent's heart ailment is the cause of his unconciousness. I hope it's nothing serious. I couldn't bear losing him. Please Lord, don't let this happen. We've been through a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment