Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trials will make us a good person.



It's already late midnight and I couldn't sleep yet, as usual. I could feel my eyes are already tired and sleepy but my brain doesn't stop working. I've been thinking a lot of things about myself and about people around me. Currently, I am chatting with Ate Joevy's girlfriend and were talking about Jade's condition. Like me, she also feel pity for Jade and told me no one really knows what is the real reason behind Jade's pregnancy, especially about the baby's father issue. Of course, knowing myself.. I shut my mouth. I know everything but I have no right to say anything so I just went with the flow. She told me she wanted to help but she couldn't because she also have set of priorities which is I understand. I pity my friend for experiencing all these kind of sufferings. I can't say she deserves this because she has been a good person but as we all know, certain actions have consequences. I won't say it anymore here what she really did because it is her personal life but as for my personal views, there are a lot of people who deserve such thing more than her. I always tell her that she shouldn't lose hope and she should stay tough because her baby need her more than anything else. She should take this all as trials. After all of this, I know.. something good will happen next. Let's just wait and see...





No comments:

Post a Comment