I really feel sad and disappointed tonight. I was texting with my beloved boyfriend a while ago and told him that Valentine's is getting near. He told me that I shouldn't remind him of Valentine's. My heart got hurt. See, I know it's my fault but it was freaking 5 years ago! Why does he have to always bring it up to me during this love month? Is it that bad? *sigh
Okay.. Five years ago. Two months after we officially became couple.. I kind of ditched him on Valentine's itself. We were suppose to have a date somewhere in Makati. He told me to meet him up in a mall in Alabang area after my classes but I didn't show up. Our relationship wasn't serious that time. Were just starting to get to know each other. I don't love him yet and I am sure the feeling is mutual.
I was terribly sorry about that but every February.. he always brings it up as if I did a crime. I feel like crying tonight. I just want him to buy blue roses on that day and bake some cookies for me even were not together but I guess it won't happen 'cause like what he have said, I shouldn't mention it again.
I guess I just have to deal with it. Suffer every February 14. I'm the luckiest girl because I got someone so special like him but I think I'll be the saddest girl on Valentine's because my boyfriend doesn't want to celebrate it with me.. just because of a
No comments:
Post a Comment