Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy(?) Valentine's Day!

First of all, Happy Valentine's day to all of you! I hope you had a love-filled day. 




So what happened to me this day? As usual, I am dateless. No roses, chocolates and love letter but it doesn't matter. It's just a day and thank God it is about to end in few hours. Ha! But I made my mom happy today. I asked my best friend to buy red roses for me and deliver it to our condominium in Paranaque. Well, she forgot that I was asking her to buy red roses but instead bought white and pink ones. I was kind of hesitant to go for white roses 'cause for me white roses are for our loved ones who passed away. But anyway, I guess my mom didn't mind 'cause she didn't say anything or it's just me.. whatever. So yeah, the dumb guards in our condominium don't want to deliver the roses to our penthouse. *shaking my head. And my best friend who has been shy around my family all the time.. of course, don't want to give it by herself. Well, when I called her up, she was with someone.. Yes, a guy named J... I forgot but I remember the name starts with J. Right, it was J. Anyway, I assume my cousin (I am really assuming its my cousin, Raymond) was driving our red Chevrolet and he was with my sister, Misa. The J guy handed the roses to my sister. Good stuff.








After few minutes, I called up our home and talked to my mom. It was obvious that she was holding her tears when I was talking to her. She was sort of speechless at first and just thanked me. I asked her if she liked it, she said yes. And asked her if it's beautiful (I have no idea how the bouquet looks like) she said "okay lang..". And I said "Okay lang?!" She laughed and said "Maganda.. Yung dalawa mong kapatid dito, hindi man lang ako binati." I said "okay lang yun" and tried to change the topic. I told her to chat me in facebook and I hung up.


She chatted me in facebook and said something like this (not exact) "Mika thanks sa flowers. Akala ko nakalimutan mo na ako batiin. Hindi ko ineexpect na may flowers pa. Kahit bati lang okay na ako. Naiiyak na ako."


And the rest is history.




I am happy 'cause I made my mom happy but honestly, I am not entirely happy and I guess you know why. My boyfriend greeted me once today and never texted me again. I know, he hates Valentines 'cause of what happened to us years ago. He actually texted me something like this "I feel like giving you flowers. Haha." I didn't reply but the message sounds like an insult for me. I don't know if it's just me or whatever... It's almost 9PM already but he hasn't texted me yet. I am getting worried.


I'm jealous of my best friend. She sounds like so happy when I was talking to her over the phone. She told me she got a date. I didn't ask who's the victim (lol) but I am happy that she's happy today.


Another dateless, flower-less, chocolate-less, letter-less Valentine's day for me.
I'm wondering what will happen next Valentine's? *sigh


Anyway, shout out for my best friend for making this surprise happen! I owe ya a lot. 









No comments:

Post a Comment