Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crappy Night, huh?

My day was not that okay. Fine.. I hate it. My mom and I argued about money. I won't elaborate it here anymore. Then, I was fixing my eyebrows a while ago and accidentally cut the skin above my right brow for the second time! And now it's bleeding and I have to press cotton against it. It actually hurts a little. Aaah! A lot of crappy things happened tonight. I was about to brush my teeth when I realized I've put the wrong toothbrush inside my mouth. I almost used it. I looked myself in the mirror and realized.. "Why the hell am I holding a green toothbrush?! Damn! It's my cousin's! Mine's blue!" Ahh boo, gross. And after brushing my teeth, I felt thirsty so I filled my glass with water from the pitcher. When I drank it, I felt a plastic inside my mouth and checked my glass... Voila! Plastics floating inside my glass! Okay, fine it's actually my fault. I think I forgot to rip off all the plastic wrapping the ice a while ago.. What a night. Good thing, Jamillons' music is putting me into a good mood. I was planning to pack my things for my flight next week but then I can't find my pink bag. I guess I just have to look for it tomorrow. My room is a complete mess now. Thanks to my cousin, Nariki who left a lot of crushed cookies on my floor. And besides, its already almost 12 midnight. I have to hit the sack in a while. Hope tomorrow will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment