Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Just have faith
I'm having a bad day... My boyfriend and I are fighting. I won't elaborate anymore the details. I just hate it. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I slept around 3AM already. I was crying because I'm so hurt. Boys are mean... *sigh Is it really possible for a guy to be contented with one girl? I hope so. I'm not doubting or something. I'm just opening my mind to any possibilities.
Anyway, I feel envious today. My friends are posting their college grad pictures already on their facebook page. I wish I'm one of them. Partly, its my fault because I kind of slacked off during college. I didn't really take it seriously but I'm about to graduate too in a year (I transferred school and shifted course). But I guess graduating from college is like the least thing I could do for now. Because of our situation, I don't think my mom could send me off to school. Not now, maybe next time. I hope so. I still have a sister who's also in college and other one is about to graduate grade school in incoming school year. So yeah, after all... my mom doesn't trust me anymore about me going to college. I had bad grades twice, who would want to spend money for my education, right? I totally understand.
The only option left for me is for me to get a job, save some money and maybe someday I could send my ass off to school. A lot of hard work is needed. I'm wishing a good health for myself so I could reach my goals. I've been feeling sick lately.. I wish it's nothing serious. I can't afford to get sick.
Life is unfair. It was never fair but I have faith in God. I know He has better plans for me and my loved ones. I just have to wait. This is how I also set my mind when it comes to my relationship with my boyfriend. Great things will happen to those people who wait and I'm one of them. I'm waiting for him and it's worth it even though we have a lot of misunderstandings. Because of all the trials God has given us, we won't be as strong as we are now.
I believe that good things will happen to me and my loved ones, again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment