Problems occur when you thought everything
is in its perfect condition.
And most of the time,
problems occur time to time
and hell yes, it sucks bigtime.
Everything change, so do I.
But I hope the world turn
into a better place
not a universal dump site.
I feel sad and emotionally
exhausted because of
all the problems I am
encountering recently.
But I can't give up
because there are some
people who need me,
like the way I need to the
people I truly care about.
My mom turned into
a monster.
My friends AGAIN
bitchslapped me.
My dear boyfriend is
in real pain now.
I even tried
breaking up with my boyfriend a while ago.
Yes, stupid much?
But I don't know what came
up to my mind that time.
Im just felt surprisingly weak.
Good thing,
he didn't give up :)
I love him so much..
And yes, we'll fight again
and get through with this all
holding hands..
side by side.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment