I went to Greenbelt 3 with Ish, my younger sister
and watched the movie,
The Time Traveler's Wife.
We originally wanted to watch G.I. Joe
but the movie already started when we got there.
We thought TTTW would be a boring movie.
Well, the movie poster looks like *winks*
Looks could be deceiving, per se.
But then,
the lead actress there is Rachel McAdams (Hotchick, The notebook, bla bla)
So on the second thought,
the movie might be a good one.
And yes,
I was right.
It was a very good movie.
You better watch it! *smile*
and watched the movie,
The Time Traveler's Wife.
We originally wanted to watch G.I. Joe
but the movie already started when we got there.
We thought TTTW would be a boring movie.
Well, the movie poster looks like *winks*
Looks could be deceiving, per se.
But then,
the lead actress there is Rachel McAdams (Hotchick, The notebook, bla bla)
So on the second thought,
the movie might be a good one.
And yes,
I was right.
It was a very good movie.
You better watch it! *smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment