Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Envious Me



I am very proud of him. Prouder than ever. But there are times that I feel insecure about him. He has already started to reach his goals while me, still making a list of it. He's enjoying what he has right now while I am still confuse on what to prioritize. He insults me, laughs and hug me so tight. He's a sweet guy. I never feel so loved like this. But then I feel pity for myself. I still don't know what to do so he could be SO and REAL proud of me. He's proud of me because he LOVES me but I don't want it that way. I want him to be proud of me because of my sucessful accomplished life, like what he has right now. And by that, we could be really called the perfect tandem.






No comments:

Post a Comment