I just stopped crying.
Geez, how I hate flirty girls! *so mad!*
Okay, here's the story.
My boyfriend, Brent has an acquaintance in my school.
So he asked a favor.. That is to check me out at the campus
and tell him if I did something foul..
a good example is, if ever she'll catch me talking to an opposite gender.
Double duh, right?
So there.. she accepted it and after that,
she kept calling and calling to my boyfriend!
And I sensed something was wrong
and boy, I was right!
A while ago, she confessed to my boyfriend
that she likes him and asked if they could
know each other more.
Boo. What a bitch!
Ima tell you this, no one could take away Brent from me!
He's mine, all mine.
Geez, how I hate flirty girls! *so mad!*
Okay, here's the story.
My boyfriend, Brent has an acquaintance in my school.
So he asked a favor.. That is to check me out at the campus
and tell him if I did something foul..
a good example is, if ever she'll catch me talking to an opposite gender.
Double duh, right?
So there.. she accepted it and after that,
she kept calling and calling to my boyfriend!
And I sensed something was wrong
and boy, I was right!
A while ago, she confessed to my boyfriend
that she likes him and asked if they could
know each other more.
Boo. What a bitch!
Ima tell you this, no one could take away Brent from me!
He's mine, all mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment