Top view: Porsche
Auto show @ MOA
Auto show @ MOA
Another shot from the top.
I don't have a nice shot of the Porsche
but I instantly fell in love with it
a while ago.
It looks like a girl friendly type of car
although it came along with
a series of racing cars.
So I really don't know,
because I have less knowledge about cars.
Haha.
So yea, it's already past 2AM
and I couldn't sleep yet.
As usual, I've been thinking about
"stuffs".
Ughhh, I really don't know.
Brent and I were talking
smoothly a while ago when
suddenly he stopped talking.
I asked him why. There might be a problem.
I was worried but he said he was just
thinking of Mike, his "friend".
I don't know if I'll believe him or what
because at the back of my mind,
there is something that is saying
that there is something more than
what he said.
I don't know.
Another sleepless night.
Bad night.
but I instantly fell in love with it
a while ago.
It looks like a girl friendly type of car
although it came along with
a series of racing cars.
So I really don't know,
because I have less knowledge about cars.
Haha.
So yea, it's already past 2AM
and I couldn't sleep yet.
As usual, I've been thinking about
"stuffs".
Ughhh, I really don't know.
Brent and I were talking
smoothly a while ago when
suddenly he stopped talking.
I asked him why. There might be a problem.
I was worried but he said he was just
thinking of Mike, his "friend".
I don't know if I'll believe him or what
because at the back of my mind,
there is something that is saying
that there is something more than
what he said.
I don't know.
Another sleepless night.
Bad night.
No comments:
Post a Comment