Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Tuesday =)

Jade's 6 months tummy :D


Rouunnnddd.



Stolen shot.



Hmmmm.








My messy room.



Xienyong and I!


Playing around with the cam.


Do I look 2o? *laughs*


Tell me please?




So far, it was a very great day. Teehee!
My uber close friend Jade's pre-natal check up
turned out very good,
although yea, another two-week bed rest
but I am hoping she could go back to
working ASAP.
She needs moolah, c'mon!


And she had her ultrasound too.
And the gender is.. *tentenentenen!*
BOOOOOY! :)
And she'll name him,
Brylie Jaden.


I was the one who gave
that name.
So maybe we'll call him,
BRY?


Whatever.
Three months to go.
Can't wait.



So there,
after her check up,
we went straight to SSS Diliman branch
to get her SSS I.D.
but unfortunately,
we have to go back this coming Friday.


Another long ride,
P'que to QC. *sobs*
It was fun though.


After that, we both craved
to Red Mango's frozen yoghurt.
So went to Greenbelt 3
to satisfy our cravings.


Mika and Jade's another adventure
ended here.


But while I am typing this entry,
she's sleeping in my bed.
BOO. *haha*


Out of boredom,
we took some pics!



















No comments:

Post a Comment