Friday, May 15, 2009
Oh-so-Friday
I went to CSB hotel to get my eaf. My tuition for this term is 55K. Huwaw.
Oh well, then after that me and my sis went to check out schools somewhere in Fort Bonifacio.
We found two schools, Integrated Montessori and MCA Montessori.
We didn't like the first one because the crowd wasn't that good but the campus was clean.
My sis might just take the entrance exam at MCA.
We had lunch at Bonifacio High Street. We had spaghettis and grilled cheese sandwich.
And now, I am home again.
I am trying to look some Nokia cellphones online.
But I can't find cheaper ones.
I just need it for just now. Temporary fone, I per se.
Ghad, hope I could find fone na.
Brent would be going to Genting later because he has a business meeting there in the morning.
So he, Billy and their dad would be staying there tonight.
I am gona miss him. *tears*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment