Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home alone.

I'm all alone again here in my pad. Jade went home 20 mins ago. I wasn't able to make hatid her at the usual spot where she waits for the bus because I am really having a bad headache. I don't even know why I am having a headache. Maybe I ate my first meal at around 7pm. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in one? LOL. It's not funny, I know. But sino naman magkakagana kumain ng walang kasabay diba? *sighs* My boyfriend is still not texting. I am worried now. He had a meeting somewhere far. And they have to ride a water transpo. Maybe a yacht or something. It's a long trip. He actually called me before going there. It's around 2PM, I think. Then he texted me around 5PM, telling me he just arrived to the meeting place. He again texted me around 9PM. He told me he's going back already. And it is already 12AM. I'll wait till 1AM. If he hasn't texted me yet that time, I'll be really worried! *sighs* Anyway, I am worried about Jade a while ago. She's having a tummy ache. She's pregnant, btw. So I think it is a bad thing. Well, the doctor said so. It's a threatened abortion daw. Geeez! I hope she'll reach home safe. Tigas kasi ng ulo niya e. Ayaw ba naman uminom ng gamot kasi nasusuka daw siya. Ganun naman talaga pag sa umpisa eh. Siyempre, nag-aadjust pa ung body system mo, diba? *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment