I was talking to my darling exactly 18 minutes ago when he fell asleep. Yay.
He was making lambing. *kilig* He told me to write something about him here.
Demanding eh no? Hahaha. Kidding.
Okay, okay. So is it okay if i'll start it now? *flas hing a smile*
Brent Jin Meng. The love of my life. He annoys me most of the time. In a good way, okay? Because he's very naughty. In a good way, too. Not like what you think, pervert. Haha. Well, also that way too. Sheeesh! Okay, okay fine. Hmp. He has the sweetest smile and a good pair of eyes. Very expressive. I love kissing his lips. Superrrrr soft and red :3 i actually love everything about him. He's not perfect. And I love him being imperfect. I love him, really. No words could define how I feel right now. We'll be celebrating our 41th monthsary on the 28th and still on our way to forever :)

What I miss about him?
- I love his biiiiig huuuugs. He loves giving me hugs from behind. What I call, surprise hugs. Teehee!
- The stolen kisses.
- Sweet whispers like "I love you Mika. You're my everything."
- Star gazing. When were out at night, we always watch the starry night together, holding hands, side by side.
- When he let me hold one side of his hair because he's too busy fixing the other side of his hair. (Vain, I know.)
- Singing his self-composed songs mostly about me. *wink*
- His delicious fooooood! I miss eating tofus with you. (Subo mo ako bheibhy.)
- When were fighting and he knows he's losing the battle already. His favorite line is "Makatalikod na nga!". I miss this. :s
- Everytime I don't listen to him and he's tired of talking and talking. He'll gimme the STARE. Okay, okay. I get it now.
- The surprise visits and dates :)
- When were eating. he would ask me what I want to order but at the end, he'll be the one ordering for me because of the reason, what I want to eat is unhealthy. (Bawal ang coke, bawal eto, bawal yan. Ito dapat.)
- "Bibigyan mo ako food or aalis nalang ako?!" (Teka boss, wala pa food. Ginagawa palang. Haha. I love you po. Hmp.)
- Mika: Bheibhy, love mo ba ako? Brent: Oo naman! Sobrang love na love. Mahal na mahal kita eh. :D
- Everytime were having arguements and I bursted into tears already (regardless of who started it or who is the culprit), he'll just hug me sooo tight and utter the words "Bheibhy, sorry na. Don't cry na. I love you. Hug na kita oh."
- And oh, his famous sexy dance to the tune of Sexy Love by Ne-Yo. I sooo love it. (Take it off! Take it off!)
Lots, lots more. :)
Funny fact: I was actually crying when I am typing this. *sigh* I miss you so much sweetie. I am so longing for you. I'll be waiting. Till whenever. I want to kiss you. I want to hug you.
I LOVE YOUUU SO MUCH BRENT!!
Question everyone. Is it possible to put my hugs and kisses into a small package and send it to Malaysia? *smirk*
I know. Triple duh. :p
Alam mo ung joke?
Joke kasi yun eh.
HAHAHA.
Kidding aside,
BRENT, Honto ni aishitemasu yo :)
Kokoro no naka wa, anata dake kara,
Brent, I truly love you.
In my heart, you're the only one.
No comments:
Post a Comment