Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's up today?

It's middle of winter today and it's getting cold everyday. It's not cold today though. Tolerable and ughh, the condominium's elevator is under maintenance for one month! So we have to take the stairs if were going out. We live in the 7th floor. Too much hassle! I can't go out. I hate climbing the stairs. I have weak legs. I easily get tired. Anyways, I haven't posted for quite a while now. That is because nothing really interesting is happening to me lately. I'm always sick for the past two weeks. I am not quite sure if it is the side effect of prescribed hormonal pills I am taking right now. I am feeling sort of better now except for the migraine. 


I feel sad for my best friend, Jade. There's this girl who is always picking a fight on her. I actually don't understand why. I mean, it's actually her who did a lot of crap to my friend and yet, she's the one who is mad? Is she insane? Well, I don't have to question that because I think she is! Ahhh i hate her. Why do people like her even exist? She may have everything but that doesn't mean she can do everything to everyone. Karma will be around. Jade is a very good person. She doesn't deserve it. I think she had enough "punishment" for being you-know-what. But she's a changed woman already. And besides, whatever she is.. I still love her. 


I hate my boyfriend's new job. I actually forgot what work is it. Mechanical something? Officer? Whatever. I don't care. He was earning 100k++ in his previous job and he was a M-A-N-A-G-E-R!
And now, I don't know. He's just earning around 30k++. That's the first thing he told me. But a while ago, he told me his salary is 60k. Oh really? Salary increase in just 2 weeks? Whatever. But that is not the point, there's a lot of girls in his office who is flirting him! They know that Brent has a wife already but grrr! I hate it. He's mine!




I'm nervous. On the 26th will be my boyfriend's operation. Hope it will be successful and on the 27th is my another check-up. Hope the results will be negative. Oh God, hear me out!





No comments:

Post a Comment