Monday, January 24, 2011

R-18

Since yesterday, I was wasting my time reading all the interesting threads in Pinoy Exchange. You can find anything.. as in anything there. Sports, school, love, health, sex, etc. You name it, its there. First, I looked into the health threads to look for some informations about several illness especially PCOS (which is not a disease. It's a syndrome). It's quite a relief seeing a lot of girls experiencing the same thing with me. It's good not to feel alone. I also went to the school section and found a lot of threads about my former school (uh-huh, former.... *sigh) CSB. Also, I checked some threads about call centers since I am planning to apply to that industry when I get back home (as if I have a choice..) Most of them are helpful. And lastly, I was hooked by this section called Intimacy and Passion. I was right, all threads were firing with you-know-what. Ohh, Filipinos.. tsk tsk. But then I am just a human and I like it, I got hooked 'specially with this thread called "Red Diary" where all PEXers (people who are members of PEX forums) share their ehem stories. I'm sick of watching porn (yes, i do. don't you?) where its so obvious that sex itself and dirty lines are all scripted. Since I love reading, I think it would be cool reading "real" confessions by "real" people.. yes? 


I know some bitches in real life. Those girls who would sleep with anyone not because of money but just because they're horny. *two thumbs up for them Fortunately, I am not one of them. Yay for me. I am B's sex slave. It's so funny when people think my boyfriend is "under". They have no idea how dominant he is in bed while they all think that I am the "boss" in our relationship. Think twice, hun! *wink


This is getting off the topic. (Ha-ha-ha!) Back to the topic. By reading the "red diary" forum/thread. I found that a lot of girls (take note! pretty, educated, well-mannered ladies) are actually SLUTS. Not just that, some of them are actually hooking up online. Like in Yahoo messenger, Mirc, etc. Hmm, looks could be really deceiving.. huh?


Well, my thoughts on that? As long as you're responsible of what you're doing.. go for it. If you get pregnant by an unknown father, be responsible for it. I'm against abortion, seriously. If you get sex transmitted disease, it's your fault. You have no one to blame but yourself. 


Just an advice, if you will hook up with random guys. Make sure they don't know each other or let me say, don't hook up men from the same social circle. You don't want guys comparing notes about you right?


Personally, I think sex is better done with someone you love or like. That's just an opinion. Well, I heard people saying about the excitement or thrill of doing it with a stranger. Ahhh.. I don't care. 


I feel sad for girls who are labeled "bitches, whores, sluts, etc.." I mean, maybe yes they deserve it but.. its just so sad.







No comments:

Post a Comment