Friday, January 21, 2011

Good night Sleep

My neck hurts! Ahhh! Maybe its because I slept with 3 pillows under my head. It hurts till now. It isn't a stiff neck though. I don't know. But I rather have this than feeling nauseous all day! I was talking to my mama a while ago over the phone and she was crying. Same old issues. I hope she could just get over those people who left her just because she has no money already. God knows. God knows. 


My boyfriend was hospitalized a while ago because of his childish sister! That brat. She's older than me but she thinks like a kiddo! Uh-huh, childish than my boyfriend! No wonder they're siblings. But Brent is more of a baby.. he's my baby. Anyways, he got 25k from my boyfriend's wallet. Brent got freaked out and his blood pressure went high so he was rushed to the hospital. Poor brent ><;


I think I will have a good sleep tonight. My boyfriend called me up. Sweet. I heard his voice again. I can't stop smiling.





No comments:

Post a Comment