Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dream Wedding

When I was younger, I always dream of having an extravagant wedding. I still want the same, if I have a choice but it doesn't matter anymore even it is just a civil wedding. The important thing is.. I will be getting married to someone I truly love. The one I want to spend my whole life with. The one I want to grow old with. 


If I'll be given a chance to plan my own wedding (I'm the lady, I should really be the one preparing the wedding. Leave the expenses to the groom. *wink) I still want to follow the tradition that the man would be the one spending for the wedding. That's why I chose a rich boyfriend. Duh? No, I am just kidding (a little) *grin


Okay, back to the topic. I originally like the idea of having a beach wedding (common nowadays, I know) but since I am living in the city and all of my friends and relatives too. I think it would be too pricey if we'll be shouldering the plane tickets and accommodation too. Of course if it would be beach wedding, I want somewhere like Boracay, Cebu or Palawan. So I'm kind of changing my plans now. 


Church wedding would be nice but my boyfriend isn't a Catholic. Not a Christian at all so I guess it would be a little awkward plus I assume his family (specially his mom) wouldn't like the idea at all. So I've thought of the best wedding ever, garden wedding!


Garden wedding would be really pretty plus you could do it anywhere in the city like maybe in some 5-star hotel or somewhere like Makati Polo Club to be specific. The reception could also take place there too. I mean, in the same area or nearby. Less cost for my future hubby. 


Honeymoon? I haven't thought of it yet. (I swear..) I am not picky at all. I won't demand going to Paris or Venice for honeymoon. We could always do that some other time. Somewhere nice will do. Hmm.


So how about my dream wedding gowns? I like short gowns. I'm barely 5 foot 1. I don't think I could carry a long gown.


I want something like this..




The background is beach
but it could be worn in
a garden wedding.
It's so simple.



I like the details
of this gown.



This isn't that short
but not long either.
I love the fluffiness.


I specially love the one 
in the left.



I also have for my groom too. I want him all white. I could imagine now.. Hmmm..



I think it would
look better if the
buttons are black though.



White is good!



So this is my dream wedding. I wish it would come true.
Lalalalala~






No comments:

Post a Comment