Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home Remedies


I've been researching about home remedies for stretch marks, acne and hair lately. Googling and youtube-ing. I don't think I've put extra pounds but I feel bloated recently. Poor diet. And its because its winter, season of dry skin.. my stretch marks are freakin' visible! No one could see it but me but it is such an eyesore. I don't even want to see my naked body in the mirror. It is so disgusting,
aahh! And I can't understand, I normally have clear and fair skin but since when I got here in Japan, I am starting to have breakouts. Yes, huge breakouts! It is so depressing. I am not even kidding. Well, putting aside the negative ones. Here's a good news. Bad hair days are gone. My hair is starting to get really long and healthy. It's getting thick. I have really short hair for the past few years. Not really short but usually, medium length but it appear shorter in the front because I always like my hair cut in layers. 












Back to stretch marks and acne. My aunt gave me bio-oil. It's kinda expensive and hard to find. You have to order it online because I don't think they sell it in drugstores or beauty stores. It doesn't only work for stretch marks. It is also used for dehydrated skin, prevention for aging skin, uneven skin tone and reducing scars. I've stopped using it for weeks now just because I feel lazy. Heehee. But I used to put in my belly area, hips, thighs, breasts and legs where stretch marks usually appear. It is also good for prevention that is why I am putting all those areas. I've read testimonials in several forums about bio-oil and it has really good feedbacks so I might as well, give it a try again and who knows? It might work for me :-) Wish me luck!








Acne. Acne. Acne. How can I get rid of you? Ahhh! You made me suffer back in puberty stage. Why are you getting back on me again?! *sighs* Maybe this is due to climate change and I am not using the usual facial wash I was using for the past few years back in the Philippines. I maybe a little exaggerating. Well.. yeah.. I think I am. I got few pimples on my forehead. Really tiny red bumps around 5. And some on the side of my right eye. 


I think that was last month. I got really freak out because in between my brows, there were flaky white skin. I was really scared, I can't even go to sleep. I waited my aunt to wake up and asked her if she could bring me to a dermatologist. I was really scared because my late father used to have psoriasis. It's a skin disease and yes, hereditary. My mom told me that my dad was diagnosed having it when he was in his 20's and I am in my freakin' 20's! Who could blame me? So yeah, we went to the doctor and he told me its definitely not a psoriasis. It's just dry skin due to the cold/dry season. He instead ruled out that I have acne and gave me a topical gel named Dalacin T. And it sucks. It didn't work. Now, I am using a medicine named Acuatim cream 1%. My mom gave it. Hope it works. It actually dried out my pimples but it is still there. Hope it would be gone in days or fine, weeks. *crossed fingers* I'm using moisturizers to keep my face hydrated. Pond's double white moisturizers work wonders for me. *two thumbs up* and I am also doing a DIY facial mask. I put yogurt on my face. Leave it for around 20 minutes and wash it off after. It feels good after. Try it!








It's 2 AM.
I need to sleep.
Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment