Sunday, December 19, 2010

2011 please be kind to me!

Last year, before the year ends.. I was thinking if 2010 will be a good year for me but it turned out total opposite. I lost my father, stopped going to school, experienced financial crisis, been unhealthy and left Philippines. So yeah, it was a total disaster but.. some good things still happened. Just few. My boyfriend and I are still together. In a week, we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary and some stuff..


Uhh, actually.. I realized that my boyfriend is the only GOOD thing that happened to me this year. Anyways, I'm wishing to almighty God that HOPEFULLY 2011 will be a better year for me. Please, please, please. I deserve it. 


First, I want to go back to Philippines. 2nd, I want to go back to school. Fine, I know it would be impossible to go back to CSB but okay, please just let me enroll to ANY school. I want to finish college SERIOUSLY. 3rd, if its possible, i need a JOB. Promise I won't be picky *beautiful eyes*


And I freakkiiiinnnnn want to see my BOYFRIEND! PHHUUU-LLLEEEZZZEEE? *beautiful.eyes.again*






Promise, I will study hard. Promise, I will be a responsible sister. Promise, I will be a good daughter. Promise, I will behave na. 






PLEASEEEEEEEEE~~~ !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment