Friday, December 17, 2010

Once upon a time.. there's a bitch.

Let me tell you a story. I used to have this college buddy whom I was really close to. We were doing okay. She was nice and all that but later on, I knew it.. she's a bitch! No, she isn't the type of girl who would sleep with a lot of men. Slut would be the right term for it. She's a B-I-T-C-H because she's a traitor, back fighter, PLASTIC. I hate her, seriously. I still talk to her, though but I don't think we could close as we used to be.. after all. I just really get super annoyed of her facebook statuses. She keep on telling that its so hard to find true friends nowadays. It's so hard to trust. Blah blah. C'mon girl, why don't you be a "true friend" first before finding some "true friends" for yourself? It doesn't make sense, honey. And one time, she was hella mad to her "friend" because as far as I remember, that friend of hers borrowed money from her and hasn't paid yet. I was like "hello? ikaw nga may utang sakin eh. Di mo mabayaran eh. Kung makaparinig ka dun sa friend mo, parang di mo gawain" but of course, I didn't tell her that. Hahaha. I pity her. She doesn't deserve a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment