Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It was my mom's flight going back to the Philippines this morning and too bad, I wasn't able to drop her off at the airport 'cause I wasn't really feeling good. *sigh* I miss her now. She's really experiencing severe depression now and I don't know how to make feel her good. There is no easy way but I want to make her happy even just for a second. I want to go back to Philippines as soon as possible because I heard that my cousin, Grace is planning to go abroad next month. She's the only one my mom could ask help for and now that she'll be leaving soon, I need to get my ass back in the Philippines and be the one to fix whatever she left. 


I went to the church a while ago. Simbang gabi (first night). I wish I could complete it.
Lord, hear my prayers.


Tomorrow is my boyfriend's 26th birthday! And I'm excited more than he does. Haha. I think people who is in 20's and up is not excited anymore of their birthdays because birthday only means getting old. Right? I feel the same way every Sept 10. But anyways, I'm excited because his birthday is special to me. Dec. 16, 1984 - the right guy for me was born on this date :)







No comments:

Post a Comment