Tuesday, November 2, 2010

 Things that I miss or treasure about  Jade Centeno 



  • She stayed for a month in our house in Las Pinas. Crazy days.
  • Random Starbucks moments at ATC.
  • We literally walked EDSA one night because I was so depressed not seeing my boyfriend that night.
  • Her pre-natal checks: Me - Present
  • When she gave birth to her son: Me - Present, again 
  • One night, I literally just got home from school (long commute - heavy traffic!) when her mom called me up, telling me Jade is in PGH and might give birth any moment. So I went to Taft again just to calm her mom down. Dude, guess what? False alarm. But stayed there till morning though.
  • Penoy moments when she was still pregnant.
  • Everytime I feel ill in school, she will go to Taft just to see me but instead of going to the hospital, we will be going to MOA.
  • She will go to my place, just so she could eat my pasta or graham cake.
  • She hand me some chocolates she got from office and her suitor and I end up eating it all and she did nothing.
  • One morning, I woke up and was surprised because she cooked breakfast for me. (She doesn't cook, mind you. So this is pretty touching.)

And a lot more......

No comments:

Post a Comment