Friday, November 26, 2010

Hi. I love you. I'm hurting but its okay. I can still tolerate the pain. I don't know what's happening to you. You've been treating me pretty bad lately. I want you to know that I am here till you don't need me anymore. If that time will come, I'll leave. But make sure, you'll be fine without me because once I leave, I'll never come back. 


It hurts that you don't have time for me. I guess you're busy. You claim that you're not but I don't believe you. 


I didn't leave you. You're the one who left three years ago and yes, I'm still waiting. 


Personally, I don't think you have huge problems. I know somehow you hate your father for treating you sorta bad. But for me, you're still lucky because me? I'm longing for a father. Please do appreciate what you have because you would never know until when he'll be around. I don't want you to regret like what I did. 


You don't know how much lucky you are. Look around and compare yourself or perhaps, compare yourself to me.


I'm slowly losing grip for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment