I'm having a second thought going back to Philippines and pursue my life there again.
I mean, I'm for sure going back there but to live again? I'm not quite sure.
It would be a hard decision cause once I go back to Philippines, I couldn't just go back here whenever I want to. Life isn't that easy. I have to make up my mind.
There are three persons that are major reasons why I want to go back to Philippines.
First, its mom. But come to think of it, she could go always go and visit me here. Duh.
Second, Brent, my boyfriend but he isn't there in Philippines but our communication is easier back there but I don't think I should risk a great opportunity for a better communication. I trust his love. We will survive. Third is Jade, my best friend. Well, she is the only one who keeps on saying that there is a "life" in Philippines that without going abroad, people could have a good life then suddenly, she is surprisingly getting married with an American she met in a dating site so she could give herself and her family a better future. See what I mean?
Am I that stupid to give up this kind of opportunity? I am an international citizen by nationality and I will just give up a good life just because I am lonely?
People back home are dying to go abroad and me? Tsk. I don't know.
I need to think about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment