Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Confessions

  • I love it when he stares at my face. 
  • I love when he holds my chin and give me a peck on my lips.
  • I'm scared when he doesn't speak much. Something must be wrong.
  • He's my wallpaper and I kiss it every time I go to sleep.
  • I love the smell of his morning breath.
  • I find him macho when he scolds his secretary.
  • For me, he's the most good looking guy on earth.
  • I like it when he hugs me from behind.
  • I find it cute when he says "makatalikod na nga!" every time I'm ignoring him when were about to sleep at night.
  • I love it when he calls me "mahal" but in his case, "mehel". *lol*
  • He's handsome when he's mad and I don't even know why.





No comments:

Post a Comment