Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Happenings


What happened today? Hmm. Well, I woke up around 7AM and called up my boyfriend. So we talked for an hour or so. He told me that Jade texted around 5AM and told him to tell me to text her. So I was worried. I thought something bad happened. I immediately texted her. She called me around 9AM and told me to accompany her to the hospital cause she wasn't feeling well. I got up and went to the shower. Around 11AM, I met up with her up at SM Bicutan. We went to the hospital around 1PM. And as I sensed, the check up's result was not good. Her ObGyne told her that she's having a threatened abortion. Meaning, the baby is in danger right now. It could fall off anytime. The doctor recommended her some additional medicines and told her to take a bed rest for a week. I feel pity for Jade. I hope everything would turn out fine. I hope nothing happens to the baby. It's difficult for a mother to lose a baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment