My sister, Ish and I went to SM Makati to buy some toiletries
then ate some burgers, twister fries and sprite floats at McDo.
After that, we went to David's salon but it was full.
So we went to the nearby mall, Glorietta 4.
We found Bench Fix so my sister decided to let her hair done there.
And it turned out good.
We arrived home early. Around 6 or 7 PM.
She still has classes tomorrow so we had to go home early.
My boyfriend and I fought a while ago.
Because he still hates my sister.
I mean, c'mon. I don't want anyone of the family argues with him,
regardless of who started it.
I want him to be part of my family so I want peace.
Besides, he's more matured and older so he has to give way.
Besides, my sister knows her mistakes and all they need
is to talk again.
They really had a very good relationship as future in-laws.
So I'll do everything to gain it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment