Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday ends with a headache :|



My two sisters, Ish and Yna already went to Merville. Yna will stay there from now on because she'll be going to school starting tomorrow. I am just hoping that she could cope up with the lessons. She was a honor student in her previous school so hope she also do well in her present school. Anyways, I was kinda pissed off to Brent a while ago because he doesn't want to pay his long time debt to Jade! She was only asking for 1000PHP because she ran out of money but he was telling me that he has no money. DUH! He works in their own company. For sure his salary is better than I could imagine. I hate it when he acts like that. Haaaate him!



No, I am just kidding. I love him, of course. *laugh* But I won't tolerate that kind of attitude. I pity Jade. I know she really needs the money. I will just give her part of my allowance next week. I am watching Urban Zone right now. It is a lifestyle TV show, by the way. I like the featured condo unit right now. Looks so elegant. Her couch is custom-made. It must be really pricey. I want to have one someday. So I gotta work hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment