Sunday, June 14, 2009
God is Good.
I woke up this morning, around 9AM because my room's intercom was ringing. I was really sleepy so I was kinda pissed off when I answered the intercom. Rizza, my cousin's wife told me Jade was on the other line of the phone and told her to wake me up because it was emergency. I was kinda nervous. It might be about my Brent. And yes, I was correct. It was about my poor boyfriend. He was rushed into the hospital because I think he was suffocated. Jade told me that his dad suspected that there was some kind of smoke inside Brent's room so he went inside and Brent was lying unconsciously. After my conversation to Jade, I went straight to the altar and offered a prayer. I felt desperate. I thought something really bad would really happen to me. Knowing myself as a very pessimistic person. I was really spaced out. I went back to my bed and tears fell. Couldn't stop crying. Jade texted me after an hour of agony. She told me Brent's mom would call me up. I was like "She wouldn't bother to call me up if nothing serious is happening to her son!" and then Jade called me up after a minute. She told me Brent is okay now. Thank God. To my relief, I was speechless and was still sniffing like a kid who lost her toy. And explained to me that Brent's mom was about to call me up because her son was insisting to go out of the hospital which of course prohibited as of now. She was about to ask me if I could talk to her son. I am actually texting Brent right now and he was still clueless why the heck he is in the hospital.
But on the bright side, I feel fine right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment