Friday, June 12, 2009

Thoughts of tonight.



I've been thinking a lot of things lately. Well, as always. By the way, I have to change my font size and style because I realized it was too tiny. I have a eye problem so I was having a hard time reading all my previous posts. Anyways, I am really praying hard that my boyfriend's mom operation will push through this coming month. I want her to get well. I don't want to hear Brent crying again, everytime he is seeing her mom in pain. It tears my heart into pieces. And second, it is the only way Brent could go back here. Besides, that is why Brent didn't make it here last summer because I don't want him to go back here if his mom is like that. His mom needs him more. As of me, I maybe not be healthy too but I could wait for him. And my illness is not really not that serious.... as of now.


It seems I gained weight. Like around two pounds, I guess. My abdomen is bloated. Or maybe because I'll be having my menstruation this week. Since I forgot drinking metformin (my lifetime medicine) for like a week. I feel very fat. I don't know if it is for real or psychological.


GAAH! It is already past 1AM and I am not sleeping yet because I am waiting for the food. My cousin bought some food in Jolibee. We haven't eaten dinner yet because we just got home 30 minutes ago from Merville. My parents were too busy fixing the new place so there was no time for dinner a while ago. I feel so sleepy now.




No comments:

Post a Comment