Now she hasn't slept in weeks.
She don't want to close her eyes.
'Cause she's scared that he'll leave.
They tried just about everything.
But it's getting harder now for him to breathe.
And say
"Daddy, daddy don't leave.
I'll do anything to keep you.
Right here with me,
can't you see how much I need you?"
"Daddy, daddy, don't leave.
The doctors are saying that they don't mean.
They don't know what they're talking out.
Somebody hear me out!
"Father, listen.
Tell him that he's got a home
and he don't have to go.
Father, save him.
I would do anything in return.
I'll clean my room,
try hard in school,
I'll be good,
I promise you.
Father, father I pray to you"
Please don't let him go,
I'm begging you so..
Let him open his eyes,
Need a little more time
to tell him that I love him more
than anything in this world..
- I miss you so much, Pa :(
She don't want to close her eyes.
'Cause she's scared that he'll leave.
They tried just about everything.
But it's getting harder now for him to breathe.
And say
"Daddy, daddy don't leave.
I'll do anything to keep you.
Right here with me,
can't you see how much I need you?"
"Daddy, daddy, don't leave.
The doctors are saying that they don't mean.
They don't know what they're talking out.
Somebody hear me out!
"Father, listen.
Tell him that he's got a home
and he don't have to go.
Father, save him.
I would do anything in return.
I'll clean my room,
try hard in school,
I'll be good,
I promise you.
Father, father I pray to you"
Please don't let him go,
I'm begging you so..
Let him open his eyes,
Need a little more time
to tell him that I love him more
than anything in this world..
- I miss you so much, Pa :(
No comments:
Post a Comment