Friday, September 17, 2010

People that I miss back home

My biological sister slash
kasama-sa-kalokohan.
I miss everything.
Period. Haha.



My friend slash ate slash coffee buddy.
I miss our Starbucks bondings
and texting till wee hours.



She is the girliest in our group.. not!
Haha. I miss the inumans, sleep-overs
and the unplanned galas.



Ate Peng peng!
My ultimate ATE.
She always accompanies me whenever
I need her.
She is always there no matter what.



She will always be my baby sister
even though she is all grown-up.
I miss you bratt!






On our first meeting, I thought
she was an emo girl because
she was in all black. Haha.
Anyways, I miss our laugh trips.
And yeah, I wont forget your
ideal guy.
Dapat mahal din yung tuition fee nya. Haha!





My first CSB friend.
I miss our class cutting, yellowcab food trip,
and going to my condo just to have
lunch with me. Aww.




We used to be the skater girls.
Now all grown-ups with different lives.
I miss the tequila night with you!
Manila to Rizal trip just to see you.



My ultimate drinking buddy!
I miss our malling, isaw trip,
bahay kubo dinner galore,
persons-tripping-with-the-cam,
and our inuman-till-we-vommit.



My childhood best girlfriend.
I miss the boy-hunting and
our payabangan. Haha.




My super best friend.
I miss the sleep-overs, mall hopping,
dramas, petty fights and late night
food trips.







No comments:

Post a Comment