Saturday, July 10, 2010

To my sweetest darling,


I know my decision was very sudden and everyones surprised and that includes you. I know you are shocked but sweets please do understand that I am doing this for my future, for my family and for us.

No matter what happens, my love for you will never change. You will be the first and last guy who will make me fall in love like this. You made me sooo maaadly in love with you bheib :) and it feels so good to have a boyfriend like you.

Even though you are sometimes hard to please, you are still the best boyfriend I have ever had and because of that, I want you to keep you forever. Can I?

It makes me teary eyed everytime I am thinking that things wouldnt be the same but I trust you and our love, I know this will last forever.

Promise mo ako lang ah?
Mahal na mahal kita Brent.

I wil visit you very soon. Please can I have the ring then? :D
I love you so much my munchkin.

I miss your lips! *smooches* and the abs as well *grin* :)





No comments:

Post a Comment