Saturday, July 17, 2010

PAPA

I miss you Papa. Hows your life there? I know its better but I am pretty sure you miss us as much as we miss you too. You know what Pa, I am going to Japan next Sunday. Yeah, its true. I am going to fix everything that youve left. Mama will also be going there around September or October but she will be going back to Philippines as soon as everything is settled but me, I will be staying in Japan for good but I will be visiting Philippines too once in a while.

Papa, I know Ive never been a good daughter to you when you were still around. Like what you were always telling me, I was always ignoring you. But you are always important me and I know how much you love me because every mistake I made, you always forgave me.

This time, I will do everything for our family. Promise, I will be mature. I will act my age. Sorry for everything. Please guide me and Mama and my sisters as well.

Shimpai shinaide kudasai. Everything is daijobou.


No comments:

Post a Comment