Tonight, I will reveal a bad side of mine. I am sorry but I just have to let this out.
So here is the thing, I met this girl in one of my Saturday classes during my stay in CSB. Let us call her Miss T. We became hang out buddies. She was okay, a little, I guess. The first time we got to know we each other. We decided to eat lunch together. And the moment we sat down, she begun telling me tons of stories about her ex-boyfriend which was our school mate. And I was like.. "hey we just met, okay? So that means I don't give a damn about your love life. Can't you be a little sensible?" .... Of course, I didn't tell her that but I wish I did!
I spent the rest of my Saturday breaks with her. Just because I have no choice. Fine, I might sound a little mean but that is the truth.
I told the boyfriend to text her and pretend to be someone else. I told him to tell her a different profile. Someone appealing. Well, the boyfriend is very appealing but he's mine so yeah, I don't like him to use his real profile for private purposes. So Miss T and the boyfriend became virtual friends. All along, Miss T thought the boyfriend was just a close friend of mine. Lol! So during one of our lunch breaks, Miss T confessed to me that she was already falling for the boyfriend. Oopsie. Sorry, he's mine but I wasn't alarmed at all. It was all part of the game.
Until the sweet boyfriend told her the truth about US. But she never confronted me about it. I guess she was having a hint all along.
I haven't seen Miss T for like a year now. I stopped school for the mean time while she transferred but we used to chat via Facebook.
Months ago, when I was still in Japan. She was telling me stories about her boyfriend (her ex-boyfriend now). Few weeks after they became couple, she told me that they were already engaged. She told me that her dad and the guy's parents wanted them to get married years from now because they're both from Chinese descent.
After a month, I guess. She told me they got married at one of the historic places in Manila. At first she told me that they just wanted blessings from the pastor. Then suddenly, she told me that it was a real wedding. I even interrogated her about how did they get married when both of them are not yet in legal age to get married. She answered me that the guy's parent faked the signature that supposed to be her father's signature. BLAH BLAH.
Few weeks after, she was ranting all over Facebook how broken hearted she was. Her "husband" broke up with her. According to her story, her "husband" broke up with her because he was so jealous of someone else. That's it? Just because of jealousy? A "newlywed couple" will break up after few weeks just because of that lame reason? Fine. Whatever you say, Miss T.
Because I was really intrigued of this little liar, I PM'd her and asked what happened. Then she told me about the jealousy thing. And guess what, Miss T told me she was two-weeks pregnant. I told her to tell her "husband". She refused and gave a lot of excuses. I just listened.
After some weeks, she PM'd me in Facebook and told me she had a miscarriage. And she told me the most unbelievable story ever! Do I look that stupid to you, Miss T?
And at this very moment, she was in a relationship with a totally different guy. Raving about how in love she is right now.
And oh, last year she told me she will leave for States and until now she is still here in Philippines. She kept on posting status in Facebook that she will leave BLAH BLAH.
I'm really sick and tired of this bitch. Sorry for all the rants but I am just really annoyed. I stopped talking to her two months ago. And I am thinking to delete her in my list.
Sorry for being such a hater.
No comments:
Post a Comment