Finally, I had the chance to unwind today. I went to SM Mall of Asia with the best friend, her brother Dyick and my god son, Bryce. We met around 2PM and had lunch at Juan Bistro. It was our first time to eat there. Well, the food was okay. After that, we went to Seaside and just roamed around. When it was getting hot, we decided to go back inside the mall and eat at the food court. I bought my all-time favorite frozen yogurt and the best friend bought fried chicken skin and ice cream. Around 6PM, we went back to Seaside because we will be watching the fireworks. Every Saturday, MOA has this kind of show, fireworks display.
Well, we were like an hour early so we decided to wander again around the vicinity. We bought some food like scramble, mango shake, a hot dog and some fries. The best friend's son Bryce probably lost all his energy that he slept without us noticing but when the fireworks display started, the best friend woke him up.
And after that, we all went home... without eating dinner. We were all awed by the fireworks display that we forgot to eat first before going home. Ha ha ha! But anyway, it was a fun day again with them. Well, I never had dull moments with the best friend.
I have to rest now. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment