Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update

How time flies so fast! I can't believe that two days from now, it will be already my father's first death anniversary. I actually dreamt of him last night. I can't really tell the details because it wasn't clear. I feel so sad today. A while ago, mom and my cousin are talking their experiences about my father's confinement before he passed away. I don't actually want to talk about it or even remembering it 'cause the pain still lingers. 


Anyway, change topic..


Last Monday, I went to Healthway The Fort to have a check up again. I went to a different doctor but told me to the same thing. She gave some names of laboratories where I could get a cheaper blood work up and x-rays. I will still find them though 'cause she don't know the addresses. Good luck to me. *sigh. The back pain still occurs time to time. 


My sister is planning to go to Japan and get some work. She wanted to earn money 'cause she said her university will have a tuition fee increase this coming school year. Hope her plans will turn well. I am wishing all the best for her.


After knowing what's making me sick, I am also planning to find some job. I need to.







No comments:

Post a Comment