Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back in Manila

It's been a while huh? I'm back in Manila now and so far, I am okay. I've missed my family so much and of course my close cousins and friends. I came back here last 25th of February. I've missed my dogs too! 


So far, I've seen Jade and Therese only among my friends. I met up with Therese at The Fort to catch up and of course, I wanted to see her daughter too. She was so pretty! Just like her mom. I've been with Jade several times already since I got here but last week, we went to the mall with her son who is such a cutie and he is such a bright child. Seems like my best friend is enjoying motherhood which is good. I am happy for her. 


The boyfriend and I are also doing good as well except that we don't talk that much anymore lately 'cause he's dealing with some family issues. I guess I have no right to say it here 'cause it's too personal but I am always praying to God to give him enough courage and strength so he could overcome whatever he is experiencing now. I am always here for him. I love him so much. I wish everything will turn out fine soon.


Financially speaking, my family is in really bad state. Aside from the fact that we are financially unstable.. we are dealing with one issue. Okay, here is the thing. We are receiving pension from the Osaka town hall every two months. Since none of us are in Japan anymore. My mom's sister is the one who is responsible of withdrawing the money from mom's bank account in Japan every two months. We still have a money left in the bank which is JPY150,000. My mom contacted my aunt and told her to send the money as soon as possible because my sister would be having her finals soon and needs to pay the remaining balance in school plus utility bills will be coming soon. She told mom that she will send the money on the 7th of March and its already 10th of March.. yet no money was sent! My mom is getting depress already. My aunt's mobile is out of reach, she doesn't go online anymore and no one is answering their land line. I wonder if she spent our money and intentionally not contacting us because she knows mom will get mad if she will find out what she did? 


I wouldn't be surprise if she did that. She has actually an attitude of spending money of others. She eventually would pay it but the fact that you are not actually "borrowing" the money yet you spent it is such a bad attitude. 


Tsk tsk tsk. Now tell me, who should I trust in this world filled with selfish people?

No comments:

Post a Comment