I guess no matter what, people are just really mean in nature. I am not generalizing the entire human race but majority of people I know falls for that category. I just feel really about what happened tonight. I am not really in the mood to elaborate the story. But just to make it short, my aunt and I are in really bad terms now. A month ago, she kinda said a lot of things that are really offensive. She is known for being tactless and stuff but that doesn't mean I should understand her all the time. I was really mad so instead of replying to her last message, I just decided to remove her from my friend list and block her. I did that because I know myself. I might can't control myself from replying her. I might say something bad and I don't want that to happen because she is my aunt and I don't want my mom to get disappointed. But yeah, I guess everything has to be cleared out. I decided to reply to her a while ago for some reasons. I really don't like what she said a while ago. She told me I was bastos, walang respeto and even told my sister that she won't forget what I did. I was like.. "yeah? what the hell did i do to you aside from blocking you off from my list?" Here's the thing and I was really shocked. Somebody told her that I said something like this "Ayaw pa din ako tigilan ni bukol". Bukol is her pet name. I don't know why but my mom calls her by that but what the, I never called her that. God knows. Never. So we are all shocked by what she messaged my sister. And now I'm really curious whose the bitch behind these made-up stories. I have one person in mind but I'll figure it out first.
Karma is a bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment